IMPORTANT UPCOMING DULLES YOUTH FOOTBALL EVENTS
All registered players will be notified of additional event details as they approach.
Check our Flag FAQ pages for answers to common questions.
2020 Flag Football Season Important Dates:
Player evaluations will be held between Tuesday (3/16) and Thursday (3/20). This will help coaches see every player perform and to distribute the players evenly. All players need to come out to be evaluated. Here are some details for the evaluations next week.
- U6 – Tuesday 3/17 @ 6PM – 7PM
- U8 – Wednesday 3/18 @ 5:30PM – 6:30PM
- U12 – Wednesday 3/18 @ 6:30PM – 7:30PM
- U10 – Thursday 3/19 @ 5:30PM – 6:30PM
- U15 – Thursday 3/19 @ 6:30PM – 7:30PM
I know these times are early, but we will be battling daylight to get this in.
- Champe PE field - Rain or Shine. This is the field closest to the school by the weight room.
- Please bring both cleats if you have them or tennis shoes. Be comfortable.
- Water Bottle
- Energy and a positive attitude
Parents - Interested in helping out
We can always use extra hand during evaluations. If you would like to help in the process, please check in with the coaches when you arrive.
- Player Evaluations – Week of March 16th, April 1st - Practices Begin
- April 6th - Flag Registration Closes
- April TBD - Flag Football Games Begin
- April 12th - No Games - Easter
- May 24th - No Games - Memorial Day
- June TBD - 9th Tournament Weekend
If you have additional questions, please contact