2019 Spring Flag Football
Player & Coaches Registration is Open -Closes April 6th 2019
Are you looking at getting your child some football experience before the football season?
Well join Dulles Youth Sports and their USA Football Certified Flag Football coaches!
Dulles Youth Flag Football is an 8 week program with 16 practices (Twice a week) and 7 games, with most games played on Sunday's. These 8 weeks will be competitive games versus neighboring clubs, such as the Manassas Sharks and the Gainesville Grizzlies.
Participants will receive
A Dulles Youth Flag Football jersey
A Flag football belt
This is a 5 vs. 5, non-contact, recreational, co-ed league. We try to limit teams to 10 players to maximize playing time.
Our League offers two skill classes in each age group. American and National. The American skill class is the most competitive skill class available, while the National skill class offers players the ability to grow their skills against similarly skilled players.
2019 Flag Football Season Important Dates:
Player evaluations will be held between Tuesday (3/26) and Thursday (3/28). This will help coaches see every player perform and to distribute the players evenly. All players need to come out to be evaluated. Here are some details for the evaluations next week.
- U6 – Tuesday 3/26 @ 6PM – 7PM
- U8 – Wednesday 3/27 @ 5:30PM – 6:30PM
- U12 – Wednesday 3/27 @ 6:30PM – 7:30PM
- U10 – Thursday 3/28 @ 5:30PM – 6:30PM
- U15 – Thursday 3/28 @ 6:30PM – 7:30PM
I know these times are early, but we will be battling daylight to get this in.
- Champe PE field - Rain or Shine. This is the field closest to the school by the weight room.
- Please bring both cleats if you have them or tennis shoes. Be comfortable.
- Water Bottle
- Energy and a positive attitude
Parents - Interested in helping out
We can always use extra hand during evaluations. If you would like to help in the process, please check in with the coaches when you arrive.
- Player Evaluations – Week of March 26thApril 1st - Practices Begin
- April 6th - Flag Registration Closes
- April 7th - Scrimmage Weekend
- April 14th - Flag Football Games Begin
- April 21st - No Games - Easter
- May 26th - No Games - Memorial Day
- June 8th - 9th Tournament Weekend
If you have additional questions, please contact