About the 2022 DYS Track & Field Program
- Season begins March 20, 2022 and runs through June 18, 2022.
- Practices will be led by NFL Veteran Coach McCants, a professional trainer, and 3-4 volunteers.
- All coaches and are background checked by NCSI.
- The Track and Field program will be for ages 8 to 18.
- Full payment of the registration fee is required at the time of registration.
- Financial assistance is available for qualifying participants. Please reach out to
for more information
- There will be 6 open practices a week until the start of the season in Mid-April.
- Participants can attend as many of the practices as they wish.
- Practices will be held at a Loudoun County school track in the Dulles area.
Equipment / Uniforms
- Uniforms are included in the base registration cost. This will include a jersey and shorts.
- Participants will need to purchase track shoes and socks.
- Field Equipment (Turbo Javelin, Shot Put, training hurdles) will be provided for participant use.
- All participants will have the opportunity to compete in at least 2 regional meets as part of the base registration fee.
- A separate registration and and fee ($15 - $25 per participant per meet) will be required for those wishing to attend the additional meets. Updates will be provided during the season.
- Meets are typically held on Saturdays at High School Track facilities.